You can also find links to other posts I have written on construction photography. I have had the opportunity to travel to many places through construction photography. Each commission is different, and even repeat business is not the same in construction photography. If you’re up for a challenge, and are looking to try something new, then I have the perfect article for you.
What does it mean to be a Photographer in Construction?
A construction photographer is someone who takes photographs of buildings in all phases of their life, including construction.
What does it mean to be an Architect Construction Photography?
A photographer who construction photography buildings that are completed is called an architectural photographer.
- Are there any Differences?
- What makes me want to be a photographer in construction?
There will always be buildings and there will always need to be photographs of them. Photography buildings is one of few areas that you can almost guarantee will never disappear.
- This is my opinion.
- It is also different and fascinating in many ways.
I see many things that few people get to see, which is something I’m always grateful for. I’ve been to some unusual buildings, and even in unusual situations. I have taken construction photography of buildings that belonged to very well-known people.
During my career, I’ve met many Wonderful People
- What are the steps to become a professional photographer in construction?
- This is where we all start. Buildings offer endless subject matter, just waiting to be photographed.
- Assuming you live in a building, that would be a great starting point.
- Photograph your home from the inside out. Explore everything. Once you are done exploring your current location, get out there and take photos of other things.